I have extensive experience with macOS and iOS systems, as
well as a strong UNIX background.
I provide expert help on-site, by phone and email, and by
remote screen sharing.
Services I offer include:
Choose my services because:
- System administration and troubleshooting
- Wireless and wired network setup and configuration
- Internet connection setup and configuration
- Hardware and software recommendations
- Hardware and software installations
I have several valued clients in San Diego County (elsewhere as indicated) including:
- I am professional, honest, and courteous.
- I have years of experience working in diverse environments
including top graphic design firms, large university research groups,
and individual home users.
- I am comfortable working with users of all computer proficiency levels.
- There are no service contracts or pre-billing. You pay only for what you
- I sell no products. You can be sure my recommendations are not
based on hidden motives, since I have no financial interest in their
- I will advise you of various options and make my best
recommendation for your situation, even if it means less billable time for
Doug Book -- Macintosh Consultant in San Diego
getting to the root of your mac problems